The products distributed by Cleanea are based on the electrolysis technology, a process discovered in 1900 and which has proved its effectiveness since then in many industries: metalworking industry, agri-food industry, water purifying, etc.
Recently, while succeeding in stabilizing the outputs (with a 3-chamber patented process), research teams have opened up new horizons such as, for instance, the production of cleaning products.
Electrolysis of water consists in the separation of the water molecule (H2O) in ions (OH- and H+) thanks to electrical energy. With Na+ and Cl- ions coming from salt, the reaction produces a disinfecting acid and a grease-removing base.
The chemical reaction is based on a ground-breaking technology: the 3-chamber electrolysis cell used by Cleanea. Two patented protonic exchange membranes make it possible to filter anions and cations in order to create 3 different solutions. The brine passes between the two electrolysis chambers then is recycled, while the two solutions (from the anode and from the cathode) are collected.
With a pH between 3 and 5, the hypochlorous acid created in the anode region has very specific bactericidal properties. With a pH between 10.5 and 11.4, the hydroxyde solution created in the cathode region has well-known grease-removing properties.
These specific properties provide as much effectiveness as conventional cleaning products.
Supplied with tap water, between 2 and 7bar, temperature bewteen 5 and 25°C.
Water treatment: filtres & softeners to get water with pH<10.
Two outputs produced simultaneously:
- 50 liters/h of "red" solution: acid output
- 50 liters/h of "blue" solution: alkaline output
The process is fully automatic.
Electricity supply: 100V – 240V (50/60Hz)
Electricity consumption: 100W
Use of specific refined salt. Thanks to our 3-chamber technology, the level of residual salt is only 3mg/litre, that is a consumption of 2g per hour or 1kg for 3 to 6 months of using.
Water consumption is law.
One litre of water becomes:
- 0,5 l of red solution
- 0.5 l of blue solution
Operations and Controls
- Filling of the salt tank when necessary (specific salt provided)
- Weekly control of the outputs with test strips (provided)
- Setting up of a control table for periodic traceability
Our technology produces two solutions
- The alkaline (Blue Solution) output cleans and degreases all sanitary and kitchen ware, cleans and degreases all type of surfaces as ceramics, chrome, stainless steel, carpets and fabrics, as well as most of materials for homes, hotels, hospital and offices.
- The acid output (Red Solution) for sanitizing fits European Norms EN 1276 and EN 13697 for hygiene and sanitization. It destroys all types of bacteria as Listeria, HIV, E-coli, salmonella.
It sanitizes as it shines stainless steel and anodized aluminum painted surfaces, glasses and mirrors, enamels or sanitary ware.
A machine so easy to run on :
- one electric socket
- One water tap
- One sewage disposal